To even skin tone and reduce hyperpigmentation, NIA24 uses patented Pro-Niacin® and tyrosinase inhibitors (Vitamin C and Hexylresorcinol) to decelerate total pigment production as well as even the distribution of pigment. This promotes brighter skin tone, reduces patches of excess pigment and improves overall clarity. This concentrated, lightweight serum penetrates skin to visibly diminish the appearance of dark spots and overall discoloration for a significant improvement in skin brightness, clarity and tone.
- 5% Pro-Niacin® improves texture, tone and hyperpigmentation by normalizing pigment content, promoting healthy skin cells and strengthening the skin barrier.
- Vitamin C normalizes pigment production while stimulating collagen and providing antioxidant protection.
- Willowbark smoothes skin texture by accelerating cell turnover to shed pigmented cells.
- Hexylresorcinol skin brightener inhibits tyrosinase to reduce pigment production.
- Betaine derived from sugar beet, softens and smoothes, improving hydration and water retention.